View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 07:16 PM   #16
John @ BROTHERS

Re: Brothers strikes again

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sean- View Post
John, do you get the feeling that something is wrong in the customer service department at Brothers... seriously. Is there anything being done to correct any of these issues?
I still cant even get a catalog. You do sell parts that I want. I would never order them again but would have my nephew pick them up for me and ship them to me, he's in La Mirada not far from your facility.
Sean, I don't believe anything is wrong with our customer service dept, it just needs tweaking every now and then. I have a good group of guys here who are knowledgeable and strive to to give you guys the best buying experience they can. Believe it or not, I am glad when people post issues because that is an opportunity to do fine tuning. I do wish you guys would get me involved earlier so I could be more proactive instead of reactive. Ultimately this business comes down to customer service, we strive to learn from our mistakes and do our best to make sure they don't happen again. Please PM me your address and I will personally put a catalog in the mail for you.
Thanks,
John
John @ BROTHERS is offline   Reply With Quote