View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #62
Red_Rooster

Re: Whose on Steelies? Post 'em up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rooster View Post
Interesting...the seat has been recovered before I bought it, so I dont know if it was originally plaid, but it does have the wheel covers (I looked them up) the Factory tilt, Parchment Visors and Door Panels, and the Black Dash pad and carpet. It also has the Custom Badging. The interior is the Metallic green, but the previous owner painted the exterior white. PS, PB, 4bbl 350, and still has the factory Radio. maybe I should subscribe to list it here for sale. I just dont drive it like I used to, and dont need the registration, and an extra vehicle to maintain. Its listed on CL for 3950 here in Phx...I wont post the link cuz I think its a sales violation for the board... Ill check the SPID later. Maybe I should ask a little more??
I called the wife at home, and had her look at the SPID sheet. Sure enough, It has Special promo package "B". I guess, from looking at this thread:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s....php?p=3037715

that it has everything except the Air, and tinted glass. I have no idea what to list it for...Maybe I should just keep it...Anyway I can find the original ugly plaid to rebuild the seat with?? Maybe I should move this to the general box, away from the Steelies thread......
~Travis

Last edited by Red_Rooster; 01-07-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Red_Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote