View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 04:37 AM   #1364
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: Do you have a 1972 Plaid Pickup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by modela1929 View Post
Yes I have the Original maintenance folder or information folder that came in the glove box with the original bill of sale and protecto plate and some receipts for various things over the years
It was bought new in a GM dealership near Great Falls Montana It was imported into Alberta Canada about 20 years ago It has had one repaint (same color) The plaid seat cover was replaced with a Cheyenne tooled leather original style sear cover I am going to try to find the green plaid cloth and hopefully get it back to original The rest of the truck is pretty original It has the highlander (C)
package which was the highest option you could get on the highlander
It has hardly been driven in the last 10 years It just turned 80000 miles There is no rust in the truck at all that I can find I just drove it about 400 miles and it ran like a top
The green plaid is available from https://smsautofabrics.com/ in Canby Oregon. Pictured is the material I bought from them in 2017 and had sewn into a set of factory buckets I found for my Highlander.
Attached Images

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote