View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 10:56 PM   #252
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: 1976 Chevy K30 Crew Cab Short Box Cummins Build

It's time to knock the snow dust off this old thread............. I sold my 95 F350 and have decided to get this truck together. The truck is pulled out of it's resting spot, and waiting to get in the shop. I have started purchasing new parts for it already. I sold the front clip that was on it already. I ordered a new cowl hood, fenders, inner fenders, and hood springs from LMC. Then I ordered new 2.5" lift springs for the front, a rebuild kit, billet servos, lock up and over drive solenoids, for the 47rh, a steering box reinforcement plate for the frame, and new bed sides for the box. I'm going to put a P-pump 12v in it with a 47rh, and a 2nd gen dodge radiator and intercooler. Paint plans are up in the air. I may just end up painting it hot rod black so I can get it on the road. I have that material on hand, so it is the easiest at the moment. When we pulled the truck out, I noticed the RH rear door had some rust poking through on the lower inner seam. I traded for some rust free really nice black rear doors with body mouldings to remedy that. I have to fix the cowl where a DT466 slammed into it and rolled it back. Hopefully I can get it in the shop and get going on it in the next week or so.
1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote