View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 10:48 AM   #11
zicc1835

Re: drum to disc brake conversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertc10 View Post
I have been a member of this group for a while now but never could ask ?s but I finally got approved to post or I finally figured it out lol either way I'm new to posting here so I'm sure I am doing something wrong! Please look over me until I figure it all out!!

My plan was to purchase the drop spindles and hopefully I can source my rotors, calipers etc from a donor or parts store at a better price!

I have been doing some research for a year or so now off and on but never got much help. I am in several groups on FB but seems like every time I ask a ? I never get a straight answer lol But I do appreciate everyone's help here. This is the most replies I have ever got on this subject!
just keep asking and doing rasearch as i said before there are a lot of members who are more knolegable than i and i have learned a lot but keep asking if your not sure and make sure you can identify what year you have before you start buying parts you cant return MY 2 cents good luck ill be waching your progress im kinding of going thru some of the same challenges and this board has been a great resource for me
thanks
Jess
zicc1835 is offline   Reply With Quote