View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 11:29 PM   #9
rustyrodknocker

Re: 66 GMC long story longer...

I eventually found a parts truck in Portland. It was from Iowa and the bottom was gone from salt damage. However the top was perfect. So on a Thanksgiving weekend it was hack and wack. I needed the long weekend because it was still in daily mode. I took off the top before it was time to leave for dinner. We arrived in fine style and sporting brain freeze. It snowed on the way, we had stocking caps but they were no match.

Yes I said we. As in, I had a woman go with me to Thanksgiving dinner in this truck. I know what your thinking. The ultimate Woman.
Well, its 29 years now, started together at 18 years old. Aw how sweet... except for the part where she stole the truck. Literally stole my vehicle. But unlike most people that steal a car then leave at a high rate of speed. She is still here and so is my truck. But I dare not say my truck aloud. Ever. Not a joke. What was mine is now not mine. I don't even know. She did drive if every day for years. If she was not so attached it may have gone away. At a point I offered to just buy a better one. Nope.
Has to be what she calls "The Beast"
Could be worse I guess.
Attached Images

rustyrodknocker is offline   Reply With Quote