Thread: MD Driveshafts
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 01:41 PM   #1
special-K
Special Order

Driveshafts

Doing some shed cleaning, so while I had them out thought I'd get pictures and see if I can sell some before stashing them back. I'll never need all of these. I only have two I marked when pulled, the one with the orange dot which is LWB BBC 2pc, and one with blue dot which is K/5 rear. As you can see I have quite a few of those, but one is shorter and one is longer. I'm lost on the shorter one (doesn't look modified and why shorter?) and figure the longer one is '73+? The shorter one has the question mark and a green dot. Green dots are IDK and would appreciate some help identifying all. The red dots are 4wd fronts w/DBL cardon joint. Again, I have one longer and one shorter. The shorter one is fatter, too. Maybe modified? I'm thinking the longer one is '73+ as well. Both marked pictures show same shafts taken in a different place

I wish I had marked them all. But I can measure any one of these any way you want, if you see one you might need. I hope this isn't going to be too confusing. I can take more pictures of whatever one or ones you want. If anyone needs to build a custom shaft or modify one, all you need is the one with the correct ends. So let's start playing!

I want $50 + shipping for each one... postal m.o.
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 08-23-2019 at 02:09 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote