View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #187
77ChevySharkBite

Re: Knomadd '71 SWB C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by knomadd View Post
My wife and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary on November 1st and she had requested a patio swing, which I'm going to be attempting to make. Bought a book on outdoor furniture, so I've already got the instructions on how to do it. Also picked up a new jigsaw, router and palm sander for the project (bonus - new tools for me) and I'll be borrowing a table saw from a guy at work. Hopefully I didn't "bite off more than I can chew".

On the truck side, I asked my wife for a new tonneau cover. It's over her budget so I offered to pay half to keep it under her budget and she agreed! I placed the order today from CraftecInc.com. They have a nice soft cover that's pretty close to flush and I've seen it on a few other C-10s on here. That's likely to be my next install, so I can show her I am using her gift, and because it's easier than the other things I have on my list.
That's awesome early congrats on the 5 year anniversary. Patio swing sounds like a lot of fun to me. I've started reading instructions myself for almost everything a man can never have too many tools.

Sweet can't wait to see it man!

77 C10 Silverado Sharkbite LWB Build
67 Chevy C10 Frame Off
06 Dodge Magnum 2.7v6 aka swag wag!
2010 Honda Accord 2.4I4 DD aka Liquid Metal
77ChevySharkBite is offline   Reply With Quote