View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #46
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: CPP again....I'll never learn ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2TRUX View Post
Jeff I admire your fortitude for coming here and working with our members even though CPP is no longer a Vendor here. I find myself perplexed with total frustration when it comes to CPP. You have done an amazing job of resolving issues for CPP customers. Unfortunately I don't see this situation ever improving due to the perspective of your boss.

I spent over an hour on the phone with him and found him to be a very intelligent man with a extremely successful business. Despite his obvious business intellect and passion for the industry, the feeling I left with was he felt the customer dissatisfaction ratio was so small that it was not an issue.

I am in the service industry and know that no matter how hard I try, there will be unsatisfied customers. I know this from years of experience, but I never find it acceptable. I strive daily to find proactive ways to improve my customer satisfaction even though I know 100% will never be achieved.

My point Jeff is that until the owner of CPP becomes more proactive in his customer satisfaction ratio, you will always be putting out fires. Good luck with it my friend.
Ken dont fall over when i say this but its made out to be a WAY bigger deal than it actually is. We ship about 300 orders a day and i would say 1 of 300 goes south and all of them are very fixable, and although i wish there was no need to fix anything its just nature of the beast. This place is actually not a new company and runs really well outside of these constant glitches that are brought to the boards. My boss is far from somebody who doesn't care and i can say we tried MANY times to get with Josh and find out what we needed to do to remain a site vendor and he ignored my requests aswell as Jims, kind of sounds like the service we supposedly give our customers! Seriously the wierdest part is we are beating sales records and every phone line in the building is lit off the hook all day long, so we must be doing ALOT right! I agree i wish i would never have problems here but i am convinced that these issues will always be around. Great to hear from you Ken! Your truck looks killer!
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote