View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 05:21 AM   #77
shifty
Questionable

Re: For your viewing pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammed1 View Post
Constructive criticism is what I keep seeing if someone spots something out of the ordinary or welds not up to par,and others try to help resolve the issue in question.
LOL, I don't even fit into the "constructive criticism" category I can't criticize anyone for anything because I have jack schitt in fab and welding skills. I've probably lit up my welder three or four times, tops. I'm afraid if I fire it up any more, I'll either destroy what I'm working on, or get so addicted that I can't stop.

I was just genuinely curious. Everything I know about fabbing anything up, I pretty much learned from asking questions in threads like this (oh yeah, and watching guys like Lou fab stuff up on TV). I don't know where people go to learn this kind of stuff - other than maybe a school like WyoTech, but ... when you work 60hrs a week to fund your projects, there's no time!

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.

Last edited by shifty; 02-15-2008 at 06:12 AM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote