View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 08:11 AM   #190
JohnJ@RideTech

Re: Ridetech 4-Link Coil-Over Install

Whats up guys! Im terribly sorry for the slow response time.
I've been all over the place recently and for whatever reason, I stopped getting notifications on my new phone when someone replied to these threads.
Anyways, you guys are correct. The new design does NOT include the parallel brace that runs between the two primary brackets. When we originally designed that brace, we believed that having the additional component in there would prove to be beneficial in stiffening the front end. Come to find out, the other bars did an adequate job of removing flex on there own so we removed the double heim end piece (which in turn helped reduce the over all retail cost.)
As for the rear panhard bar, it has to have a fixed style bushing on one end. If not, the bar will rotate and you will have metal on metal contact which would create abnormal wear and excessive noise. That is the main reason for the bushing on one end and the R-Joint on the other. That design provides minimal stiction, noise and rotation.
Hopefully that will help you guys out.
As always, if you ever need anything dont hesitate to call me direct at the office. Ill be more than happy to try and answer any questions you have (812-481-4737). You can also shoot me a message direct on Instagram @Ridetech_John
Office: 812-482-2932
JJohnson@ridetech.com
Instagram: @ridetech_john
JohnJ@RideTech is offline   Reply With Quote