Thread: Resolved Member can't log in or post.
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 08:09 AM   #9
K10-Kansas

Re: Member can't log in or post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Premium will change you to an active account, however it is not required. I could make excuses all day long. It comes down to a few factors. The main one being both of my parents falling critically ill. I have been caretaking and or doing ER runs since mid September . Everytime it looks like I can get back a few days, all hell breaks loose. I have been activating accounts as I can and of those asking. My father is having neurosurgery tomorrow. My mother is in a rehab facility needing constant attention. I could go on but honestly it is no one’s business and pretty much looks like a pile of excuses.

I am on my phine and can not fix his account right now. I will look at it as soon as I can get on a tablet or such.

Thank you fir letting us know

Just a fyi, when your premium account expires it will default you back to awaiting email confirmation.
I'm sorry you and your family are going through so much. My heart goes out to you. I'm totally happy to pay for premium. This site is very worth it to me.