Thread: Randy500
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 04:50 PM   #11
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Randy500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
bold emphasis mine. if this was truly important to you, should have installed trader ratings a long time ago..
We had a rating system in place for years. It was abused and taken out. Maybe it is time to look into it with the upgrade. Why wouldn't it be important to me? I am the one who ends up mediating most bad deals. However, I can not do that if I am unaware there is a bad deal.

We have a review area, reported posts and feedback. I truly do apologize if that is not what you feel works. Most times it does, many more times than the seller rep ratings ever did previously.

Quote:
bantering with me over who is going to ask Josh who I have personally never seen post here is just a waste of time..
Discussing? Because you do not agree with what is said does not qualify it as banter. I would think the quote here is though? I can assure you Josh is a real human person. He works full time, runs the site and if you look on his profile, does post. Unfortunatly it is not as often as when the site was small.

Quote:
in the mean time more and more of your loyal paying members are getting bamboozled..

and some that may be on the fence of trading fairly or not may fall to the better side to maintain good reviews..

there really is absolutely no good reason not to activate it immediately and encourage your membership to use it.
I really do appreciate your thoughts and ideas. You should probably sign up for staff when we request again.

Thanks and rest assured we do have the communities best interest at heart. Even the members that enjoy to stir the pot every now and then.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote