View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:44 PM   #90
6BT 56

Re: My 56 6bt 4X4 build.

Hey Luther . Are you taking the fan pulley off to? Im leaving mine so the stock belt works. Just unthreaded the fan from it. No I dont have a speedo cable yet . Was hoping you had figured it out and had a partnumber for me

As for the shocks diesel wrencher , I did want them mounted the other way as I am sure having all the fluids held in by gravity rither than the seal will make em last much longer. I got lazy tho cus the bushing from the dodge shocks was rusted on there . And that end of the new shocks had no steel insert in the bushing. Ta Da lazy mans answer.!! Upside down shocks!!

Ill get them flipped when you get your frame boxed !!!

Made a call today as I want to add powerbrakes. I had allready bought the new pedal mount and dual master and pop valve when I installed the first driveline. Now I have all this new stuff and it wont work with any booster I have found yet. Local guy wants to sel me kit with booster , pop valve and master. Thats going to make for a lot of extra hardly used parts.

May still try to make a hydroboost work. I have 2 complete in a milk crate ......somewhere....
New 2018 ram 3500 drw 4x4. Makes my 2005 Look as if it's been running on 4 cyl since new !
My Build http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=556908
6BT 56 is offline   Reply With Quote