View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 06:27 PM   #101
ptc

Re: 1956 Chevy Pro-Street Build

Well been slacking at the project lately with my daughter visiting in town from the USAF, but she tells me to get on it too.... I will!

Dont know if any of you guys check out a show called FULL CUSTOM GARAGE - http://www.fullcustomgarage.com/..... but this guy is really talented with skills and vision on metal fabrication. He sure gave me some much needed encouragement to get out in my shop and start hacking and hewing the steel on my truck!

Working on the rear wheel tubs still with trying to get them all measured out identical and getting the bed built around that Alston rearend is a chore. But moving along. Im at the point where Im ready to start welding everything in now. Will post up pics as that gets going.

I have also been researching engine options. Its going to be normally aspirated, probably single carb with a hydraulic roller cam into aluminum AFR heads and will probably have to do some custom headers the way I want them run over the frame and dumping out the front fenders. Been playing with some pvc pipe to see it fitted up. -more pics on that later.

Last edited by ptc; 12-23-2015 at 05:34 PM.
ptc is offline   Reply With Quote