View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 03:25 PM   #35
Cheeseman

Re: Project "Home Wrecker"

It was a productive weekend for the most part. Picked up the drive train Saturday morning and they did a great job getting it all pulled as a lift out unit and I got all the harness from headlights to tail lights unmolested. I got it home and removed all the wiring harnesses and have things lined out to send to the speed shop to get the harness thinned and the computer programed with a nice little performance tune. I worked on the rear diff some more and got it all cleaned up, finished welding in the rear disk brake mounts and then painted the diff and a new coat of paint on the calipers. The posi unit was cleaned up and reinstalled and now I just need to do final installation of the shafts and brakes and it will be ready to roll under the truck. I need to clean up and paint the rear diff cover as well. I still have a little finish welding to do on one of the rear trailing arms but if I get it done tonight I can have them both ready for paint by tomorrow. I will try and post up a few pics this evening when I finally get back in the house.

Cheese "about cashed out for a few days" Man