View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 12:50 AM   #23
catch2otwo

Re: Help lowering an '83 C30 Crew Dually

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricU View Post
At the time I didn't know that Lowboy sold rims as they are not listed on his website. The only way that I have been able to get a hold of him was to call as I never received an email response. I was really surprised that he answered each time which is awesome! I kept flipping back and forth on whether or not that I wanted the stock classic Alcoa hole size or the larger milled out holes. Currently I am leaning towards the stock Alcoa hole size look.

Extreme was also about a grand less on the rims and adapters.

What is your setup? Truck, Suspension, Wheels/Tires etc etc etc
Are you over in the City? Where is your truck now?
I would like to check it out, thanks for the offer
I got my wheels/tires (mounted and balanced), custom cut holes in 22"(cpr style), flat face setup. I also got his rear underbed notch kit,2" drop springs, shocks. I already had drop spindles, and 8-10lug adapters. His underbed notch is weld in as well as the shock mount setup. The way he has it set up, it uses the stock length shocks, so you can go to any auto parts store when its time to replace them.

The truck is at Outkast Kustoms in hayward. Hes finishing up the work this week or next.

Ive seen 22" setups for cheaper but Todd's customer service was awesome. We had a couple hiccups but he was always quick to call me or text me back. I also have seen a lot of other duallys on the gram and his wheel fitment is cherry. He does a lot of duallys.

My final setup will be a static 5/7 drop on the 22s. Im finishing up my cummins rebuild and waiting for the trans to come back from the trans shop. Im just on the other side of the vallejo bridge, in rodeo. Ill shoot you a pm when I get the truck back.
catch2otwo is offline   Reply With Quote