View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 09:12 PM   #7
68c10fuelnfire

Re: Casper Build Thread

So we actually started this whole thing a few weeks ago with the home school kids, from now on referred to as minions. The whole goal of getting them to "help me" was to get them involved in the process and get their hands dirty and learn some stuff along the way. Up to this point the minions have been here for a couple hours on three separate days, so I'm going to kinda try and separate each day into its own post and spread them out over the next few days, cause lord knows I won't be getting on here every day. So heres some of what we've done so far.
Day one consisted of myself 5 kids another dad and a complete truck. After a little guidance, a bit of muscle, and a couple "hey get off your phones.." we got the truck stripped of the bed and front clip. We loaded all the parts onto an old boat trailer that my father in law was going to scrap. Lord knows how fast you can lose shop space to parts that you're not using. Anyways the kids so far seem to be having a good time, including my youngest
68c10fuelnfire is offline   Reply With Quote