View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 03:11 PM   #200
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Build that 71 402 already

I could use some motivation, what a 15 month ride man. On top of everything else I lost all three uncles since my mom & sister passed, and my step father some days ago too. Of all things the Lt. Col died "of COVID", which is BS, he'd have beaten that if he cared to. I haven't seen him since March, he was locked away by COVID in a care center for dementia and that. And without details because it's dirty, I didn't get to see him go either. You would not believe, some people are just plain vultures. I was a son to him, and he was a dear friend. We could always count on each other, he was my parent longer than my dad, and he offered things my father never could. He was my mother's love since childhood, and heaven sent too - timing.

So geez man, 3 months of smoke on top of it all, I'm near sure that's why my mom's dog went blind contributed. He's doing much better BTW, he can see and I tapered him off his meds. Losing weight though, we believe an immunity disorder.

So here I sit with a heater box I need to finish prepping, same with an air cleaner, same with half an evap. box etc. Fresh driveline I don't want to install, it's a 15 minute job.
They're all in the house staring at me for weeks, the beauty of being a bachelor. All I really want to do is play my drums and smoke, which I was supposed to have quit. Quit the smokes that is, drums takes me somewhere else.

I'll get out of this hole for sure, just waiting for a thrust.
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring the truck from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s details, OEM identifications & part numbers, written in short order. 700+ images of assm., illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote