Thread: Wheels..?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 09:41 PM   #46
stevencvn72
Kill Bill...et

Re: Wheels..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless_71 View Post
Hey Guys I need some ideas on what style wheels to put on my baby this spring. The chrome ones that are on there right now have been on there for a couple of years and are starting to get some rust on the lips from this lame winter weather, blah. SO the idea is to put something aluminum on there so I can put a little elbow grease into em and keep em pretty... The truck is lowered with 4" drop coils in the rear and 2.5" drop spindles up front, ideally I would like to go a little lower but I'm not sure yet. I have 275/60R15's BFG's on 15x10 wheels right now. So I'm just looking for ideas and pics if you have any...? Thanks a ton in advance!
So, you're running 15x10's right now. Is that in the front and the back? I'm running 15x8's right now and don't really like the extra space to the edge of the wheel well. Do your rims rub on anything right now. I am digging the corvette rallys no trim rings with the police caps and am thinking of going 15x10 or 15x8 reverse all the way around. I have about the same drop with disks up front on a '67 and I don't want to stagger the rims.

I Grease

'67 Chev stepper

http://youtu.be/38p_2Iu2fd0

Last edited by stevencvn72; 01-18-2009 at 09:43 PM.
stevencvn72 is offline   Reply With Quote