View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 01:45 AM   #64
JoeyAnderson
New to these!

Re: Just Picked Up my First 67-72 C10 - LOTS of Pics!

Thanks for all the compliments folks - I drove the truck ~100 miles to a car show last weekend in Concord, NC. It was an absolute pleasure and didn't give a bit of trouble. Lots of folks loved it - the attention to detail is what gets the big grins.

70cst - before I put the truck up officially for sale, I will certainly dress in blue and be a proud site supporter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcburdic View Post
NOOOOOOO!!!!....sorry to see this great looking truck go!!!....mind me asking where you are going to post your ad?
I'll post the ad here first, then perhaps craigslist or eBay. We'll see!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport/Truck View Post
One month later and now you want to sell it? What happened?
s/t
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightbanger View Post
Man if you were lucky enough to buy such a good example of a 67/72 truck, what on earth makes you decide to get rid a few weeks later?
See this guy's reply - he hit the nail on the head:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
Well in his first post of this thread he states
[I buy/sell/trade cars often, but I think I might keep this one for a while:]
So he's seen how well this truck is going over and decided to sell it instead. No big deal, it's what he does.
Bingo. I buy/sell/trade a lot and I'll miss the dickens out of this one, I'm sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIDESIDE72 View Post
yea, but that looks like a gran National in one pic, so that makes up for the F**D...SUPER NICE TRUCK!!! Does it still have drum brakes on front, or did it get 71-72 discs during the resto? If you don't ,ind me asking, what's the going price on a restored truck like this?
It's got power disc brakes up front. I'll wait to post a price until I become a site supporter as per forum rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom 68 View Post
that is a good lookin rig. like asked earlier any more info on the bed cover? I would like to find one like it.
dave
Dave, I haven't been able to find anything out on it yet. I think it may be custom, although I'll investigate further and get back with you.

Thanks again guys!
JoeyAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote