Thread: 58 GMC Project
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 09:55 PM   #70
CAL 58 GMC

Re: 58 GMC Project

Okay, here's the lastest update on the paint. Yesterday the guy I took it to almost 5 months ago finaly told me he did not have the time to finish it. (man I wish he would have told me 4 months ago). I told him I would pay him for the work he's already done and pull the truck out. He said I did not owe him anything since he's jacked me around. He asked me if I had anyone in mind yet to take it over. I told him no and I was going to start looking he said, "follow me" so around the corner of his build we walked into a small shop were a I meet the guy that's taking over. I looked around his shop and he had nothing but classics that he was working on and he was just finishing up on a 56 T-Bird. His work was outstanding!! He is friends with the guy that was going to do the work so he agreed to do it at the same price and have the cab back to me in 3 weeks. So I went from your everyday body shop doing it, to a guy that does nothing but custom classic work! Maybe all that waiting has paid off!

Last edited by CAL 58 GMC; 02-03-2006 at 11:10 AM.
CAL 58 GMC is offline   Reply With Quote