View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 09:03 PM   #3715
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57truckguy View Post
Alan,, looks like another winner for you... great job..

Quote:
Originally Posted by flips72 View Post
interior parts look great but one things bothering me........ did i see the word ford on that can? any word on the hood yet, still got my fingers crossed.
I could have looked in a GM color, but black is black.

As far as the hood, I called Friday and the guy hasn't even gone to pick it up yet. The upholstery shop is closed on Fridays as well.

Tried to get the wiper linkage installed temporarily because I need to take the motor back out and install the seal (Christams present). Discovered I was missing the link off the motor. It's somewhere, but luckily Greg brought my parts cab back and it had one on it.

I also used a Port-o-power to fix the frame rail. It had three cracks in it that showed up while working it. I never knew there were 3 cracks there. I saw one a little while ago. I had the frame sand blasted and primed since I was in the process of building my shop 4 years ago. I never saw the frame in bare metal. The primer they used was thick and hides a lot of stuff. Just another minor set back. I'll repair the cracks and repaint the frame horn.
Attached Images

Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote