View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 10:13 AM   #83
skorpioskorpio

Re: CAUTION: Delmo's Speed & Kustom :BEWARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucks68 View Post
I appreciate your perspective on Del's talents and his shop. With that said, I do not appreciate your condescending tone toward this thread and those who post here. I would love to see more details on Del's creations but they are not shared (I understand why) so we cannot feature them here. I enjoy the occasional pic of Del's work and the reactions of others, like me, who do not have the opportunity to hangout at his place. What I ask is this, if you have nothing positive to post please take others feelings into consideration and refrain from posting in a negative manner. Thanks, Buck
There is lots of details on Dels work on the PBFab and Old Crow Facebook pages, as well as other threads in this forum. 95% of what Del does is chassis and drivetrain work of which none of that is featured at all in this thread, oh and hotrods and belly tank racers. Other than his wheels and some valve covers the only thing Del about this thread is an occasional pic of an aired out bagger, which he may have built the chassis for, but without the details are pretty ubiquitous patina trucks. Most of Dels trucks are reassembled pretty much as he got them. With the exception of maybe the bed floor raised for clearance the before and after pics of his projects externally look like they did originally but with an altered stance.

The real Del is in the details. Not trying to be condescending I'd just like to see a thread named after his shop feature more of what his shop does. Hell the only thing close to a chassis detail pic in this thread is a pic of *my* frame, which in the end Del didn't work on and is now with Nate at Porterbuilt.
skorpioskorpio is offline   Reply With Quote