Thread: Hoopty Jr
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #60
Palf70Step
State of Confusion!

Re: Hoopty Jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
I like this build, a daily driver that you worked on as you drove it. What are your plans for now?
At the moment, mostly just drive it. I plan on fixing some minor issues slowly. I have a leaky transmission pan gasket I want to replace. I also need to replace the thermostat housing as it has yet to decide whether it will seep out fluid or be a good seal.

I did find some wheels I liked on Craig's list. I was only going to go with 17" wheels, but something else came up that I really liked and the price was right. 20" Boss 312 wheels. They are 20 x 8.5 in Black Chrome. My plan for tires is to use 275/55 (or 50) on the rear and 245/50 front
It'll be awhile before they actual go on cuz I have no cash for tires yet.

As I find things that fit the budget, I am slowly gathering parts and stuff to tweak Jr.out.

Long term plans are a complete rewire, new gauges. Possibly some dropped spindles (2.5/3) and 4" rear lowering. AC eventually will find its way onto the truck....but that is WAY down the line.

Funds are short for the truck at the moment, so driving is the main thing...and the FUN thing.

Oh yeah pics...

Here is the wheels.
Attached Images

Member of Louisiana Classic Truck Club (LCTC)

Bill's Gallery
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God!
Palf70Step is offline   Reply With Quote