View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 03:56 PM   #13
kyull67

Re: '67 Short Step #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard8971 View Post
You're on... realisticly I am about 2-3 weeks away (1-2 months for detail work) from getting my truck back on the road. The body work is done on the cab, doors and fenders. They just need to be blocked and painted. The cab should be painted this weekend and the doors and fenders shortly after. The inner fenders, core support have been painted. Assembly should go pretty quickly... hopefully. I have to rebuild the wiring harness but that doesn't seem too difficult. How far away are you? Hopefully not too far away. I love the rim/tire combo on your truck. Personally I love the retro look. Funny enough, the rims on my truck are from a Toyota T-100. They have a really cool retro look, that isn't quite rally but not quite stock. I will put on some chrome beauty rings and some half moon center caps to hide the lugs.

Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanytoyz View Post
JUst Noticed how many 67 Stepper Builds we have going, I think we Could do a Thread on Just That

Thanks for the Kind word's on my Build, I love the Color on The Bed you Have, Is that the color you will go with?

I really Liked your Other Truck & was Sorry to hear of your Misfortune with it.

Good Luck & See You at the Finish Line

Rick
Sounds like we've got a race on our hands! Looks like Richard is going to win. If I can get the paint code from the guy I bought the bed from then I'll use it. I really like it.
kyull67 is offline   Reply With Quote