View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 01:17 PM   #34
JimJones

Re: to cut or not to cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by derotoreut View Post
Thanks Jim. I appreciate the comment. I really wasn't trying to start anything, and I didn't want to get away from the point of this thread. What it really boils down to is personal opinion and what someone really wants out of their truck. Personally I don't care much for the slammed look, but again that's my opinion. The nice thing about this forum is that there are so many smart people here, with so many good ideas, and they are good hearted and want to help others out. However, the difficult part comes when people ask for opinions on personal taste. What someone likes will certainly not be liked by the next guy. I think each person has the right to do what they want with their own truck, without being chastised by everyone. When you ask for opinions you have to be open minded and expect to hear everything under the sun. Oh by the way… one of my trucks is a LWB. LOL.
100% agree with what you say. I'm not the best with words and even when I was writing that post I thought to myself what other word can I use besides "stupid" because I didn't want to upset anybody but I was too lazy to think about it and figured we are all men here and can take some strong language if you want to call it that.
Man it's been a while since I've seen your trucks I forgot that the blue one was a longbed. The blue one is a 2wd right?
I don’t have the time right now but ill send you a PM later if I remember.