View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #48
slikside

Re: to cut or not to cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by derotoreut View Post
Thanks Jim. I appreciate the comment. I really wasn't trying to start anything, and I didn't want to get away from the point of this thread. What it really boils down to is personal opinion and what someone really wants out of their truck. Personally I don't care much for the slammed look, but again that's my opinion. The nice thing about this forum is that there are so many smart people here, with so many good ideas, and they are good hearted and want to help others out. However, the difficult part comes when people ask for opinions on personal taste. What someone likes will certainly not be liked by the next guy. I think each person has the right to do what they want with their own truck, without being chastised by everyone. When you ask for opinions you have to be open minded and expect to hear everything under the sun. Oh by the way… one of my trucks is a LWB. LOL.
Great post! Spot on.

In most cases, those asking for opinions are usually very happy to hear them, whatever they may be. That's why they are asking.

It's the respondents providing their opinions who sometimes "take issue" with other opinions posted that don't comport with their own, and debate ensues.

But the open debate often helps the OP define and clarify their wishes.

In the end, all is good. As long as it's kept civil. And on this forum, most of the time it is.