View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM   #452
KyleSeal

Re: My 1967 Build (Finally)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
Looking awesome outside! I think leaving it a long bed is a good move. Although I do like shortbeds better, it's nice to see a clean longbed too. When I shortened my last truck I highly contemplated making it a "medium" bed by halving the difference between long and short. I photoshopped it and on the 4/6 drop I had at the time it looked proportionately correct. My goal was to eventually go much lower so ultimately I went full shortbed, but it was fun to toy with the idea of a mediumbed. Anyway, I bring that up because your drop reminds me of what I had on my last truck.
Hopefully it rides well, I do know for a fact I am 1 inch from the bed floor
A shmedium bed would be real cool, I dont think Ive seen anyone do that before. I honestly never thought a long bed to be that long but when you take photos its like its in another area code on either end. If I ever go full out and do a bagged and big notch I will probably shorten it then too. Who knows, maybe Ill dislike being static so much that I tear it apart one Fall and go bagged. But for now I am just excited to drive!

My Build Thread (1967 C10, lowered, EFI, daily truck): http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=830809
KyleSeal is offline   Reply With Quote