View Single Post
Old 12-19-2001, 07:23 PM   #8
Mongo
YES_____NO

Talking

I have had one now for about 8+ years. I got one hell of a deal when they first came out due to the fact that one of the reps from the company was trying to get a local auto store to carry them. When I had asked just what was so special about them and why anyone would pay around a hundred bucks for a battery he handed me one and gave me his card and said to call him if it ever fails. well it is now in its third vehicle. I wish I still had his card to call and tell him it had out lasted a car and one truck. I say get one there damn well worth the money. that is why the second battery in my dodge is an optima. and the battery of choice for the 66 chevy when it gets on the rode.

------------------
66 chevy short fleet side 1/2 ton converted to five lug front and rear. ZZ4 crate motor Holly 750 double pumper. 700R-4 http://66chevy.homestead.com/66ClassicChevy.html
30 miles west Of Protland OR

Remember PEOPLE MAY NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, OR WHAT YOU SAID, BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL.

Don't bother me. I'm living happily ever after.

I've found Jesus. He was behind the sofa the whole time.

Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't
fallen asleep yet.

[This message has been edited by Mongo (edited 12-19-2001).]

People many not remember what you said or what you did, but they will remember the way you made them feel. - unknown

Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai 1984

Help support the board
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote