View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 11:46 AM   #119
Rich72C10
Mr. Cheyenne

Re: Anyone have this original in-bed spare tire carrier mounted?

Thanks 72 tigger! I am really excited to have a spare tire set. I also got from Leon Jack/Tools and then a bag from AASmedic that he makes (which is super nice). K5Randy sold me the longest GM bolt makes and I am storing that one away (I am toying with the idea of going OEM rims). It is so amazing the level of support/help this site provides. The whole "Spare Tire" project was a team effort for sure! Now if I can only find 2 bolts for the Rally hub, I can put that on too. To bad the Rim looks like crap but my brother got it for me for FREE. One cannot complain when getting stuff for free ;-)

As for the present you see, I assume you mean the Craftsman's table saw red box? That is actually my gift to my brother-n-law ha!

Edit: Just noticed I did not post two of my other SM photos. I think the tailgate screws I had left over look pretty close to what should be at the top mount location.
Attached Images

'72 Chevy C10 Cheyenne *Super WHT/MED BRONZE/WHT
SBC 350 | TH350 | LWB | AC | Buddy Seats
Upgrades: Tilt | Front Sway Bar | Radio | Sliding Window | Bed Spare w/Lock
Bed Rails | Full LEDs | Courtesy Lights | Tachometer | Glovebox Lock & Light | Head Light Relays | *Upgraded Fully Super Trim

Last edited by Rich72C10; 01-02-2021 at 12:01 PM.
Rich72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote