Thread: New Phone
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 11:09 AM   #1
Ironhorse

New Phone

Recently had to replace my tried and true cell phone with the mandatory upgrades one endures now days. My old phone was a Kyocera Duraforce Pro which I had had for many a year. Myself and technology both have a love/hate relationship kicking and screaming all the way so consequently I don't pursue the latest and greatest new trinket on the market. The speaker just flat quit on my old phone, no sound from it at all. Checked into getting the speaker replaced which was pricey in itself with no more than a 90 warranty. Nope, it's time.

Got a newer version being the Kyocera Duraforce Ultra, 5G with most likely way more bells and whistles than I will ever use. Phone calls, texting, camera/pictures notepad, occasional Google search and I'm good to go. I just hate having to learn all the little differences that each new version of phones have.

Of course, no owner/operator manual or booklet with it. For the price of phones now days would it hurt to include a printed booklet? Can't possibly cut into profits that much.
Original Truck AM/FM
Wellington, Ks
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote