View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:54 AM   #117
chevy_man5
GMC's n H.D.'s too!

Re: '60 GMC 4x4 Long Fenderside

I thought about it, but cannot sell or transfer any property after the divorce has been filed. She has been selling things "for living expenses", but they would throw the book at me, so I am not even going to risk it. She doesn't even just want half of the profit, she wants the truck. I'm sure her boyfriend has his eye on it.

I don't think she (they) even realize what all the truck needs. The brakes are shot, all of the wheel cylinders leak, or are frozen, the drums are WAY thin. The clutch is stuck disengaged, and the cylinder for it doesn't seem to do anything. The engine turned over, but I have no idea if it is good or not at this point. There is rust everywhere, normal for these trucks. The wiring is almost totally gone, and or shot. There is a nasty grinding noise coming out of the rear diff when we turn the wheels. Other than those things, plus others I am sure I have forgotten, it is a great truck!! LOL

Next court date is the middle of next month, so hopefully, I will know what is happening then, and be able to move on with my life. I just want to be done with her!!

1960 GMC 4x4 Babe (the Blue Ox) - Build Thread
chevy_man5 is offline   Reply With Quote