View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 06:22 PM   #153
brimc

Re: 86 Silverado K20 12V CUMMINS Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by crewcabsftw View Post
well this is too funny. brimc, i just happened to stumble across this thread and thought that truck looked familiar. i remember that truck came up on kijiji years ago and i went up to see it twice as well! it was up in the wasaga beach area if i remember correctly? i was dragging my heels over the money and just when i was ready to pull the trigger and give the guy his asking price, i called him he told me that it had just left the driveway. man was i kicking myself haha. glad to see it went to a good home though!
Well that is funny. I too dragged my feet for sometime then after he reduced his asking price, I gave him a lowball offer he accepted. Thought I did alright because I actually just paid him and jumped in the truck and drove it home. It drove great. Wasn't till I found out about the dead cylinder that I felt I paid too much. All in all I'm glad I got it. It is taking me a very long time but I know it will be worth it in the end. Thanks for the interest. Hopefully have some updates soon!

1986 Chevrolet K20 Silverado 12 Valve CUMMINS P Pumped Intercooled/Getrag360/Divorced NP205/10B/14BFF Detroit Locker - DD Canadian Winter Beater.

My Chevrolet CUMMINS Build http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=585509
brimc is offline   Reply With Quote