View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 10:54 AM   #59
70cst

Re: Had a sticker made, What do you think?

Guys...its time to sit back and chill a little. I agree this is a neat looking Sticker but we need to have Wilson_ be the point man and he alone should be contacting JOSH... It takes a lot of time to sort through all the issues to keep this site up and running. LIZ not only helps keep this site operating but she also has a family to raise. Family has to come first. I realize you all are trying to be helpful but when to many helpful hands get involved it just adds confusion. My suggestion is this (I hope I am not stepping on toes) ...Wilson_ I believe you have made contact with JOSH...which is good...now we need to wait until JOSH has some time to analyze this ... At some time JOSH will get back with an answer. It might be a week it could be a month but give JOSH the time he needs to make an informed decision. Look at it this way...when we were kids and Christmas was just around the corner it seemed like Christmas would never arrive but it did. It is the same with ideas such as this. It just takes time, JMHO

67-72 Chevy and GMC Trucks...The Classic Truck for the Classic Folk.

1970 CST Two tone green, 402BB, 400 Automatic, Tach, Buckets, AC, AM-FM, Tilt, GM CB, GM 8 Tract, LWB, etc

JOHN 17:3...The better side of "LIFE"

Remember: Everyday is a good day...Some are just gooder!