View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 12:40 PM   #122
Bob 68327
72 Chevelle Club

Re: My New 72 Chevelle

[QUOTE=Ironhorse;7139030]Bob, been watching the re-birth of your Chevelle, looking great. My own Chevelle is in the same situation, slowly coming around back to life. Don't have your skills to do it all my self so have had to farm some of the re-store out to those with more skills than I.

Was going back thru all the pages from 1st to the present page. Curious, on page 1, think it is the second set of pics you posted. Shows a passenger side mirror which looks to be an original. Any chance you still have that mirror? Would like to know if it has a GM casting or part number on it? Been looking for a mirror for my '71 Chevelle and have not found one that really fits correctly. Does your Chevelle have a driver side remote or standard fixed mirror, mine has the driver side inside remote.

Have you decided on the stripes yet, yes or no for application, what color to go with the green? Again, looking really great. Love the A-body Chevelles.[/QUOTE
I will check the mirror I still have it . they were both fixed . I'm planning on putting the painted sport mirrors on it . I think it will get stripes in oxford white. Thanks for the kind words I will get back to you on the mirror I'm not sure if it's a gm or not .

1972 Chevelle ... Mine

2006 Trailblazer... Hers

2002 Buick century ... Kids

2002 K1500 Z-71 EXT CAB ... Daily Driver

2005 Rockwood Roo ... For Camping

1974 Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 84'' stroker
Bob 68327 is offline   Reply With Quote