View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 05:04 PM   #14
SCOTI

Re: better ride quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestb View Post
So it sound like my first step (if I never hear back from CPP about the spring rate) is to get some belltech street performance shocks all the way around and then go from there. I have drop shocks on the front. Would you all recommend getting drop shocks again or stock length shocks and relocating the bracket? I already have a foam seat and I don't think I can do much about the tires. It was hard enough finding anything in the size I have.

That is after I replace my upper control arm this weekend and trim my bump stop perches.
Stock length shocks & relocating brackets is the route I've taken on trucks/cars I've been involved with. I do the math calcs I recommended above on the stock spec'd shocks to start & the opt for relocating the mounts if they don't fall within I want.

Based on the notes you provided, I think your fine on the sidewall height (tire sizing).
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote