View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #142
Seth Mcatee

Re: How about some pics of 07+ Trucks/Burbs/Tahoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroker87 View Post
I dont like the ride of 24's either I was getting a set from a friend tried them for a day and it was not for me, the brakes seamed weaker too

22's for me even though the 24's look better on these NBS, how does the muffler delete sound? I have a Volant intake and will be getting a custom tune soon so been thinking about the exhaust but really dont want to much noise from the suburban my 87 truck has enough makes me enjoy the silence lol but also want some better performance
I really like the muffler delete, its a little louder but not much and Im sure it doesnt do much for performance. Mostly just looks good (see pic). Ive had several bolt on cat backs and they never seem to do anything for performance unless they are combined with headers and high flow cats. I like big wheels and Im willing to sacrifice some ride for the look. 24's just dont seem big unless its dropped 4 or more inches. Since my truck is 4wd I cant go lower than the 2/3 drop so for now stocks are ok, but 26's are in the near future.