View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #17
kevmic28

Re: Have you been screwed by BROTHERSTRUCKS.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofly'a View Post
i agree about his situation being frustrating, wrong and unfortunate. i have heard similar things aboout ordering/dealing with Brother's. how can paypal double charge. the receiving party only receives what you authorize when you log-on. i'm not saying it can't/did'nt happen, but can you explain how it happened to you, and did you have quick success in resolving it.
Paypal likes to occasionally charge a dollar to your account to make sure its still valid, but doesnt finalize the transaction. Well apparently due to a computer error on their part I was charged $1000 dollars. It took about a week for the charge to fall off and get my money back. But for that week I bounced checks/ credit charges out the wazoo. Oh and no they didnt cover the NSF charges. It was enough to put a sour taste in my mouth about Paypal.
As far as Ebay goes I will never use them again. I bought some Harley parts from a guy. Mostly old gas tanks to hang on the walls in my game room. Come to find out he was a flake, posted thousands of dollars worth of stuff online and when he got the cash he canceled his account and ran with the money. What did ebay do????? I went through their claims department, after 3 months of getting the run around because they couldnt contact the guy, so Ebay closed the disput marked it as resolved and blew me off. Then deleted the transactions off their site so I had no records of anything. My fault for not printing them off but I thought they were a secure and trust worthy business.
Now if I cant pay cash for it I dont need it.

Last edited by kevmic28; 10-21-2009 at 09:49 PM.
kevmic28 is offline   Reply With Quote