View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #39
78 Chevyrado
Account Suspended

Re: Brothers strikes again

I had the same problem with brothers back when I bought my side trim for my '78. They told me on the phone the full kits were in stock, then when most of the parts showed up, 4 were missing. I called them back and they said no it's not a kit but they piece it together and some things would be backordered for 4 months. I bought the missing pieces from classic parts, and they got here in a couple of days and i got the truck all buttoned up and the trim from brothers rolled in about 3 months after the truck was all complete.

I've just had a very similar experience with GMPARTSGIANT.COM

I ordered 2 sidemarker lights, they cancelled the order after charging me with no reason why, then put in the odrer again, they refunded my money from the first order, and now the order has been sitting, waiting to be shipped out for 8 days now, with no contact until I emailed them today. they told me they wont ship out for 3 more days.

This is totally, perfectly, unquestionably UNACCEPTABLE. This is 2011 guys, not 1981. When my credit card gets charged, if my parts aren't on the way (IN THE SHIPPERS HANDS) in 2 or 3 days max, you just lost a customer.

I just ordered a set of E-Fans from Truckcustomizers.com on friday at about 11am. It was Free shipping, and the part showed up THE NEXT DAY about 3pm, on a saturday... so that tells me it was in the shippers hands that afternoon. that is customer service.
78 Chevyrado is offline   Reply With Quote