View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:18 PM   #705
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: D52 Caliper Rear Disc Brake Brackets

There is no such thing as a rotor with the 5 x 4.75" wheel stud pattern that is a direct interchange with the Astro van rotor. There are 2 options. 1) drill the 5 x 4.75" hole pattern in the Astro van rotors in between the 5 x 5 pattern. 2) purchase the set of brackets that I make specifically for the 5 x 4.75" pattern. I do not have a for sale thread for them but they are pretty much the same as these brackets that I make for the 6 lug.

http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=637489

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilaTruck View Post
Hi Captain: I'm having Moser turn a custom set of axles for my 90 burb rear and was planning to use 5x4.75 to have more wheels options. Do you foresee any issues getting 5x4.75 rotors to fit "truck" calipers?

I have a set of brackets cut off a race car that we were going to weld on, but I think your brackets may just be a lot easier in the long run.

Thanks-
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote