View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 12:11 PM   #11
Ski-me

Re: Customized My Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLarry View Post
Hehe, well the add was somewhat misleading in that it says it needs an engine. I was expecting to find the Blazer had a rod knock or piston hanging of the block, not a completely missing engine. No brackets, throttle body, bolts, nothing….just an empty hole with a hacked up harness hanging there. It didn’t even come with a radiator or fan shroud. I think he beat me up more than I beat him down as I offered $300 and he got me up to $400. Thanks for the offer on the sticker. PM sent! A big shop sign with that decal would be cool. Post up some pics if you do it.
Very Sweet deal Larry! I was just at the COS pick and pull....they have a diesel blazer in there with the same color (but two tone). Better go grab the engine!

There is also a 90' suburban with a decent hood if you wanted to snag it. I grabbed the passenger fender and didn't find any rust anywhere.

And I will say, $400 is a sweet deal for that baby! If you want to part the tailgate....just let me know. That's one of the last main pieces I need to get rid of the rust.

89' K5 Blazer, 2.5" lift, 35" tires
04' GMC Yukon XL, 3/4 ton, 8.1L
Ski-me is offline   Reply With Quote