View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 02:01 PM   #25
Ziegelsteinfaust

Re: 17 y/o needing advice from the truck legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsolver72 View Post
How do I follow the legendary Jesse James?
Ok, my advice for you since you asked and seem like a level headed young man.
Finish school,if you haven’t already. Get a job and work hard, if you don’t have one. Wait to have children after you get married, if you want to get married and have children, assuming you’re single and don’t have children already.
If you are disciplined enough to do that then the truck dilemma will be a piece of cake.
I bet you’re a smart fella
Do it before you have children. Waiting till your married is absolutely the worst advice. I have seen to many friends wait, and wait. Then snap mid life crisis.

Also your perspective wife signs up for what you are. If you want to be a car but find a woman who excepts it.

In my job as a HVAC tech I occasionally meet well to do women who have the construction worker fantasy. Then when I talk to them they are having romance novel fantasies about who, and what I am. One was livid I would not wine, and dine her like a executive.

Be yourself. That is all you can be. Otherwise you will end up in horrid relationship with a woman who hates you for who you are. Because youblied by being someone else the whole time.
Ziegelsteinfaust is offline   Reply With Quote