View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 10:35 PM   #35
gokellurself

Re: Kell's Two Cents - 1946 build

Hey guys, I appreciate the comments and everybody stopping in to take a look. In a way I thought of this build thread to be here for the future internet to see it, so I appreciate the guys catching it as its going down all the more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valarius_Starchaser View Post
Hey I think that's some exciting stuff getting exhaust routed is one of the best feelings If them glasspacks are to loud for you I know a good home for them wink wink nudge nudge

And your exactly right about keeping progress going if you stop for to long and forget about it they become lawn or grove art for the next 30 years before you even know what happened
That's the thing, I'm way too impatient for a multi-year build lol trying to take my time and enjoy it but still keep it moving

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSHADES View Post
I think the exhaust noise is going to drive you right out of the cab. I would think hard about extending it to the rear of the truck.
Shades man you're probably right. I think I can extend what I have if that's the case.. I'm trying this because I think sometimes exhaust tips can take away from the look of the rear, lately I've been into the no exhaust look. But you're right, maybe even extending it over the axle then dumping it could prove more effective for noise. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by docrock View Post
Great Project. Excellent pics!!.
Right on, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Nice truck and great work! Thats a whole lot of rubber fuel line though. Was there a reason for that? I dont mean to come off as critical. I have had bad experiences with rubber line and new ethanol blended fuels. Just my 2 cents. luv the truck and welcome to the site!
Naa no problem Joe, thanks for the input. I don't know why tbh.. the fuel pump came with barbed fittings and it's so low pressure I really didn't think much about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIZZLER View Post
Thanks for the comment. Nice build you have going on. I will join in for the build.
Hey right on Chizz, I've been keeping an eye on the Crew Max build too, you really don't mess around
gokellurself is offline   Reply With Quote