Thread: Trouble codes
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 10:29 AM   #70
Custom 68

Re: Trouble codes

Rob, I didn't get your package in the mail but will today.
Things got pretty busy for me anyway I dont know how different things will be since you are the newer stuff. If you have not logged anything yet that would be what I would do first. You can check to see if your O2 sensors are cycling correctly. I had a blown fuse and didn't know it for a long time I kept chasing O2 sensors and even my MAF I ended up shutting all that off not knowing what was going on. At some point a month or 2 later I found the fuse and was able to turn the sensors back on otherwise I was running in open loop all the time, my tune was good enough that it didn't matter. I did end up switching to a 2 bar setup and went without my MAF with my turbo.
Moral of the story is to make sure your fuses are all good but also log some data and look it over. You can post over on HP tuners with a log and your tune and will get some good feedback I believe.
Good luck
"A good friend will bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "that was frekin awesome".
"If it doesn't fit force it...If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway!"
Custom 68 is offline   Reply With Quote