View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 08:30 AM   #30
68GMC454
THE VILLIAGE IDIOT

Re: Check out this model of a 72

72 custom camper,,nice models..special k i would kill for a model of that camper...i build alot of different stuff,,got more stalled and in prgress models than finished ones,,,heres a link to my fotli album with what i got pics of..i did build a 60 chevy into a 4x4 with working coil spring suspension,,turned out alright for not knowing what i was doing...if it was real it would have i think 55 inches of flex..got a 60 chevy im body dropping,,c-ntched frame,,454 i think..the 72 chevy i got im turning into a 68 gmc when i get to it..

http://public.fotki.com/His-n-Hers/southernmutts_junk/

right now im into a 55 chevy cameo pickup,,that im making into a custom from the 60's..its a big headache,,but im going to finished it in the next month or so.. this one is pushing the limits of my building skill past anything i have tried so far, it has close to 9 scale inches removed so far,,but i still got to chop the top..i got anything from rat rods,, to prostreet to strret rods...i have only built one box stock model in my life,,most of them get dropped,,just started wiring the enigines and plumbing them a couple of yrs ago..basicly im just a hacker..