View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #10
77blazerchalet
former Chalet owner

Re: Anyone looking for a Casa Grande/ Chalet

Thought I'd mention the Casa Grande shell in post #2 was recently purchased by a new member in our Yahoo Chalet / Casa Grande forum, he bought two other Chalet shells-only in the 'greater Mighigan / Ohio' area, also. Glad somebody has time, ambition, and extra money for these old things.

Speaking of which, (if that same guy doesn't buy it first), here's another "needs much work" Casa Grande in the Midland, Michigan Craigslist. It's #1360, one digit off from the Portland OR Casa Grande in the previous post

There's gotten to be so many of these scattered all over the country, I've created a regularly updated Google map to help me remember where they all are. PM me for info on a a specific one, this map only shows the basic city/town location. The standard disclosure applies, I'm not affiliated with any seller and my only reward for doing this is the sharing of many of the rigs' serial numbers & build dates.
Attached Images

Former owner of Chalet #1747. Current caretaker of the very old BlazerChalet.com website.
77blazerchalet is offline   Reply With Quote