View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 12:24 PM   #262
SCOTI

Re: Squarebody Syndicate Series 02

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckin 79 View Post
This is a beautiful truck and love the way it looks slammed to the ground. My one complaint with most high end squares is I feel like the interior is a after thought. What about giving it the woodgrain treatment or stainless steel door panels. I know this is being nit picky but just my .02.
Nice truck would love to own
Probably because opinions are a lot like 'personal tastes'. What one sees is their personal perception & what they feel would/might be better. Others might see it differently & feel the interior is just fine as it is. Maybe the builders felt woodgrain or stainless door panels would be too-much/gimmicky vs. a 'less is more' approach or how the interior was when new?

I'm one of the others & feel it's spot-on as is but I can't stand woodgrain or the aluminum strips used in the original interiors either so that makes my point easier to realize.... Diff strokes for diff folks.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote