View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 06:44 PM   #1
byrd
Union Electrician

Angry Fat rodder/rodparts dealer Ebay

I would steer clear of these seller names. He is on ebay under a few names, rodpartsdealer and fatrodder being another alias. They have the worst customer service EVER!! If you have a problem YOU have to call them Long distance(too cheap for an 800 #) Funny they sell products via the internet, but REFUSE to communicate via the internet if you have a problem.I have a paypal clain against them as we speak. I emailed them over 10 times, NO responce, filed paypal claim, responded in less the 24 hours, all they kept saying is we are busy, and get alot of emails, SO WHAT HIRE SOMEBODY TO ANSWER THEM, it is that easy. IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE I BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!

The deal was I ordered everything with the Flamed design, like valve covers,pvc and crank case breathers,rear view mirror, peep mirrors, but yet they sent me a ball milled air cleaner and a part was omitted from my order. Really how hard is it to pack the correct parts in the box??
Zip:40272
Big Sandy Survivor...

Quote:
We cannot choose the way we die, but we can choose the way we live
Quote:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
Quote:
I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors
byrd is offline   Reply With Quote