Thread: Turbo gentlmen
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 07:08 PM   #39
tiddlar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Bad72C10 View Post
Borrowski builds very nice very good qaulity stuff. i just watched them build a twin turbo street ls427 with 88 mm turbos made on a mild tune 2347. they are currently building my 540 tt street motor. i dont want an ls everyone has one these days and nothing spectacular. like steve morris mike moran all say you can have big block power in an ls but you will pay 3 times as much to get it to stay together as well. Mine is for a street cruiser and were trying to keep it hopefully down around 1000 to 1200 whp. and junkyard no way if you're building something really nice. which by the sounds of it you are. but for 700 whp that is very very easy to make being turbo. you can have 1200 to 1500 very streetable daily driver motor. I haul cars for a living and haul them type of cars all the time. even driven a camaro with a 572 twin turbo in it drove just like a normal car until you got into it. the gentleman claimed as long as you dont beat on it all the time would get over 20 mpg's
Wow totally forgot about this post. Borowski builds awesome stuff. I ended up going with an rhs502 tall deck ls block. Naturally aspirated with a spit of nitrous.
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

tiddlar is offline   Reply With Quote